Install time is now 20 mins

Im not sure why, but when I install the mod today it is taking like 20 mins to install.   Usually takes 2 mins.  Ive changed nothing.  Also the installer box isnt showing me any information other then what it is currently installing.  The green progress bar is not displaying either, just the short green bars that zip across are showing.

Now it's timing out and giving me a option to cancel or hit next to install what was downloaded....this is weird.  Nothing wrong with my internet connection or anything else, could it be the server?

On 6/1/2020 at 9:51 AM, Aslain said:

Server with mods is down, waiting for admin to reboot it.

First of all thank you for your effort, you are making the game more enjoyable for us. It's been 4-5 days seens I have this issue and I tried to pick only essential mods but still not working. The image shows 0 k/b down speed but its usually 1-2 k/b and after couple of minutes setup skips the download and install only the existing ones.f1a3bf70b8994631d79037169243eb3d-full.pn