Stock Turret marker replacement?

Noskills

Hey Aslain, I was wondering if you would consider replacing/augmenting the stock turret indicator in your modpack with something more useful. I don't have a specific mod to point to and say add this, but I think it would be a good idea to replace it with a top cannon marker or something similar.

Either you could put the calibre of the gun there plus a marker if it's the best gun for that tank, or just the calibre,

or just the top cannon marker if it is too crowded with the calibre there.

Anyway I thought that would be a good option to have, and hopefully it wouldn't be that hard.

Thanks!

• Administrator

It's possible to replace it of course, however it's not top priority on my list since current marker does it's job well. I do not need to display big calibre icon or a turret icon or something like that, because I consider it would be too much, it has to be little and not distracting.

Okay, if you have time though, giving an option to change it from a stock turret marker to a top gun marker would be useful I think. Because I think people would not care if a tank has the stock turret or not, they would rather know if the tank has the best gun or not, just my opinion though. 

The marker could stay the same as it is, just change the reason that makes it show up  ^_^

This is something that has to be adressed at XVM (Korean Random). 

I would also like the gun instead of turret info.

In lower tier there are so many widely different guns to be used, and 

it would be crusial to know if its magazine, autocannon, howitzer et.c.

I know the turret can be pulled just by the amount of HP the tank has, I guess since your client has to render the proper gun for the enemy, that that information should be available as well.

It would be really nice to know if that Rhoomba or Waffle has a 12.8 or 15 before rounding the corner on them.