XVM Player Statistics

With the last update (3.8.3, i guess) I used the 6 colors by Aslain as the rating scale in the XVM player statistics..... But is this the right one or should I use the 6 colors by Team XVM? It says xvm's default.

When playing in platoon with my friend he turned into yellow color but he has a wn8 of 1.279!! And normally this is green.....

So pls some enlightenment about this feature of XVM... or a link where to search for it.

Thx for your time 

Different scales use different values. One scale makes you green with 1250 wn8 and another does it at 1325 wn8.

attachicon.gifpMtT2aL.png

yes I saw and made that clear but what version do I need to install for the one with the green color by having 1200+ wn8? Normally I always choose the aslain one....

- Just for future reference -

When you run the installer and come to the page with all the mods, you can see a button on the bottom of the installer, called show descriptions.

This will give you details to some mods by adding information and pictures below the mod-selection window.

You can click on a mod and see details about them there and if you click on the pictures, they get enlarged for better visibility.

To answer your question though, if you go to the color scales in the installer and have this option enabled, you will see that the last 3 options have scales making your name green with 1250 wn8.

- 9 colors by Aslain

- 11 colors by WotLabs

- 11 colors by Aslain

Pictures could be outdated (since I didn't check if they are all correct) but that's what you usually can go by.

I think everything is solved now. Somehow after the maintenance of the XVM website a few days ago, I didn't had the active or deactivate button on screen! After clicking on some buttons (add client, logof, etc) I works and is also visible in WOT now....

Thx for your time...

• 2 weeks later...