No Tank in Garage

I had the Progetto 46 in a rental slot after a recent 3 day trial. I then bought the vehicle in the recent Black Market, the purchase went through fine. I now have the tank, but it will only show up in my main garage if I'm not running my mods. If I want to use the tank, I have to go to rental in the garage and access my garage from there to use the vehicle. I uninstalled the mod pack and the tank shows up in my main garage, I thought this fixed the issue, but when I re-installed the mod pack, the tank went back to the garage within the rental slot.

Andy

8 hours ago, Quaksen said:

This is the reserve filter you have to select:

image.png

and when right click on the tank, and remove it from reserve, so you'll see it always, without having to select reserve filter or remove mods.

Miracle worker, this worked, you're the best. Even WG could not tell me that when I sent in a ticket, lmao.

1 hour ago, naiad001 said:

Miracle worker, this worked, you're the best. Even WG could not tell me that when I sent in a ticket, lmao.

To be fair - you cannot expect them to know about a mod feature, in this case, it's XVM and it's extra filters, and XVM has that reserve thing to "hide" tanks with :blush1: