1.13.0 - another issue

42 minutes ago, v_kat said:

Game loaded, entered battle, but no response to keyboard or mouse input; so effectively forced AFK for the whole battle 😞

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 215.41 kB · 1 download

this time you have errors in the logs,  after a few games i also had 1 error showing up
it was not the same error, but i think Dispersion Circle is the cause of the issue

• Like 1

Just installed modpack v1.13.0.0_01 without XVM, Hangman & Dispersion Circle and everything now working as expected.

Will try re-enabling the disabled mods one at a time to see what (if anything) breaks it.

I just did some testing into what can cause this, and I think I've found that PMod, specifcally changing the value of the "heightOffset" setting in the cameraOptions (Both if you choose to use the single config file or the standalone config file) module to anything that is not the default 4.0 is what appears to be causing the UI lockup. As long as you have this specific setting set to 4.0, the UI will not lockup, even if the module itself is enabled and other settings in the module are turned on.

I tested every other module that I normally use, and everything worked fine whilst the abovementioned setting was left at default. ServerDispersion doesn't appear to affect this issue, as disabling the mod itself did not prevent the lockup, with both the single and multiple config versions of the module.

The Logs Archiver isn't working so I've attached the other logs that are requested instead

Whilst on the topic of issues, the "mod_mods_gui_2.26.wotmodMods" file is causing zooming out in Arcade mode to lose its animation and smoothness. This is actually the original issue that I set to discover among my list of installed mods but happened to find this on the way.

_Aslains_Installer.log _Aslains_Installer_CompList.log _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

python.log

Edited by Spinee
46 minutes ago, Spinee said:

As long as you have this specific setting set to 4.0, the UI will not lockup

just tested and changed the config manually, when changed to 3.9/4.1 it gets stuck right away like you said.
this is not a modpack option, no sure how fast it will be fixed (since new version still has same issue)

as for the lag/stuttering during zoomout, i will have to test more tomorrow, so far i could not recreate it without this dispersion circle (the one marked in picture)
LIsNdAx.png

Same problem here, when i click "Battle" the game start's loading the match but he stucks at the loading screen and i cant get into the game, when i try to go into some training battle with bots he pass the loading screen but the keyboard and mouse doesn't work and i get stucked in the battle, i can only exit by pressing ALT + F4.

The Log file maker is not working, so i made the zip file by myself.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Igor_br
Changed a word
34 minutes ago, Aslain said:

You are using old modpack Spinee, PMOD was updated in #01

Oh I didn't see this. Tested in the new version, UI lockup issue still persists on both the 'single' and 'multiple' config variants. @Aslain

14 minutes ago, Theolitius said:

just tested and changed the config manually, when changed to 3.9/4.1 it gets stuck right away like you said.
this is not a modpack option, no sure how fast it will be fixed (since new version still has same issue)

as for the lag/stuttering during zoomout, i will have to test more tomorrow, so far i could not recreate it without this dispersion circle (the one marked in picture)
LIsNdAx.png

Yeah so I had neglected to test running with and without the dispersion circle, and running with this mod is causing the stuttery zoomout. I do however think that this mod is way too important to ditch, so I'll just live with the stuttery zoom since it isn't gamebreaking. @Theolitius

Edited by Spinee
  • Administrator
11 minutes ago, Igor_br said:

Same problem here, when i click "Battle" the game start's loading the match but he stucks at the loading screen and i cant get into the game, when i try to go into some training battle with bots he pass the loading screen but the keyboard and mouse doesn't work and i get stucked in the battle, i can only exit by pressing ALT + F4.

The Log file maker is not working, so i made the zip file by myself.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 108.44 kB · 2 downloads

Maybe wait for modpack #02, who knows, or remove XVM.

4 minutes ago, Spinee said:

Oh I didn't see this. Tested in the new version, UI lockup issue still persists on both the 'single' and 'multiple' config variants. @Aslain

This going to be forwarded to the author of PMOD with some luck, I pulled some strings.