Freeze after battle during return to garage

5 minutes ago, mirko8054 said:

think this will fix it, was posted on discord

If someone drops by and complains about weird text strings, they downloaded and installed the modpack, using YasenKrasen Vanilla text option in the last 20 minutes.. If anyone sees that mentioned, and they didn't see this message.. have them reinstall. They'd have to go into Aslain's folder, in the DL_Cache and delete: "YasenKrasen_textMods_vanilla_11400.7z" before running modpack installation again.

3 hours ago, Aslain said:

Any details? How often? In what battles and tanks?

Try without YasenKrasen or delete YasenKrasen_11400.7z in the DL folder and reinstall the modpack.

Is there a path you could provide please to get to this file? I found a YasenKrasen folder in mods and another in the backup folder of Aslains modpack but neither had this file (YasenKrasen_11400.7z) in it. My game has been doing this for months now good to finally have an idea what has been causing it.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, No1Noob said:

Is there a path you could provide please to get to this file? I found a YasenKrasen folder in mods and another in the backup folder of Aslains modpack but neither had this file (YasenKrasen_11400.7z) in it. My game has been doing this for months now good to finally have an idea what has been causing it.

Are you installing Yasenkrasen? You didn't post logs.

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, No1Noob said:

Ok just saw that, yes I have been using Yasenkrasen, will have to try without. Not sure how the logs work Is the file I attached what you are referring to? Thank you for the reply!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip 133.42 kB · 0 downloads

Your logs doesn't contain python.log, attach is separately.

In this path World_of_Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\ you will have this 7z zip, if you cannot find it, delete all files in that folder and reinstall the modpack