Installer installs the wrong things

Hi,

I've been a long fan of the MOD and I would like to report a weird bug in the installer. Like the title says. When I select options to install. The installer installs things, but things I haven't selected or an other option of the thing I have selected.

Best examples are:

- Panels & windows in battle - Show enemy spotted markers - marker eye v1, but installs bulb #1

- Efficiency counters - v1 - counters over damage panel -> it installs on top of the screen.

- Garage Xvm - show active Personal reserves - personal reserves #1 -> it installs nothing.

- other XVM settings - class coloured icons on the score board -> it installs nothing

- non xvm branch - vehicle contour icons - anti-mirror - without xvm -> installs with xvm

- non xvm branch - Grandorg best icons ever aslains edition -> I have mirrored icons on the enemy team.

- Maybe several others

It also gives me an error in the garage on scriptload pro

"Error:
  ScriptLoader PRO v1.41:

Error by executing script(s):
mod_autoaim_indicator.pyc

Check python logfile for detailed informations"

I've tried, deinstalling aslain, removing the res_mod folder, re-install after re-install.

I'm clueless now and wanted to let you know.

If you need anything from me, plz let me know.

shot_001.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by MCRoadk1ll
- Run special application: >> Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe << (which can be found in the game installation folder  or as shortcut on your windows desktop) it will create Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip file, attach that file to your thread, it's mandatory !!! I don't need any other logs, only that particular zip file. Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip can be found in game folder inside Aslains_Modpack directory.

just checked out the logs you posted, i installed the same config.

contour is showing correctly for me on the enemy team
i do have the eye instead of the regular bulb
and for the autoaim i see this error in the python file
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: './res_mods/1.14.1.3/scripts/client/gui/mods/mod_autoaim_indicator.json

so i expect most issues is related to permission issues, try to install the modpack with Admin rights and start the game with admin rights
hope that will helps out, else let us know.

i03RmGq.png

• Upvote 2