Clan symbols are not all displayed

Hello, my dears,

I have already installed and uninstalled the Aslain Mod several times, 
but no matter what I set, the clan symbols are not all displayed. 
For example, the clan is not displayed for me (Des_Monia) .... 
Can you maybe help me or see why this is the case? It's a PNG file and unfortunately 
I can't save the clan logo any other way, as it falsifies the logo ... 
Could it be because of that?

Screenshot_8.png

it's about the clan symbols in battle that you can see on both sides. otherwise it always worked, 
but all of them are no longer displayed all at once. 
I can no longer find the friends marking in one go in the settings.
I am incognito, but even when I am in a normal battle, I do not have a clan symbol.
But all formats of my clan logo are stored on the flat share only those in battle are not shown in the listing.

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_17.png

Edited by Des_Monia
On 12/27/2021 at 3:30 AM, Quaksen said:

I think you'll only see up to top 1000 clans, if you set it here; https://modxvm.com/en/

Not sure if all clans icons can be displayed at all times... 😄

This is the right reason, if you have the full  Icon-Pack.

Not a solution but an Info:

To be under the 1000 best Clan is a long way today, also its not clear how WG handle the settings which clan deserve to be shown.

XVM handle it with call a request to a WG (Backup-) Server and during download XVM, or a Mod-Pack with this Mod, that will need a bit time to get them. XVM get only, what WG want you, get from this Server ^^. Its managed.

Its not your foult, but maybe there is a workaround for it.

First way is, that you include this Logo at your WG Folder (WoT/WoWS/WoWP) into the XVM folder at the Folder with the Logos - it will shown as if you are one of the choosen clans. Bad side is: only you will see it.
Second way is known: become a clan in that 1000 best ones.

Infortunately you can not trick WG Servers to show your logo - show all logo must be activated in XVM and your Client, AND you must not being "undercover" with your Real IGN at Gaming - via their servers 😞  Also no Mod can do it for you, even no cheats.

At least: I am not sure if we can find a way to call a server request for the best *5000 ... - only shown by Aslain-Mod binaries.

cheers

• 7 months later...