_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf will not save the old .inf file if i am installing the mod with LOADINF v2.7.1.exe

Hi there,

I noticed this thing since i started using the mod. So basically i have an .inf with all configs saved separately and i am always using it to install the mod with loadinf.exe, this in my experience should overwrite the original configuration named _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf  right ? well it doesn't, i always have to check some boxes manually like the 12 seconds Accurate Damage Indicator witch will always be unselected.   I am not sure if this is as intended or bug, so i am leaving here this feedback mby it will help. I attached my inf file that i am using when installing the mod with loadinf.exe.

_Aslains_Installer_Options_cuHangman si cele mai bune si safe.inf Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

The installer will always uncheck mods that are with conflict or already covered by the other mod you selected, you can keep checking but its pointless.

Why you are using loadinf? It's only to be used once when you need to, then you keep installing directly with the installer.

Aaaaa, i thought its a tool to help us to load our config without going through manually selecting all of them for each patch update. In this case it would be nice if the loader could handle  this kind of functions would be helpful for us since there are so many micro patches. Thanks for the info.