XVM minimap bug (new update)

Hi,

I've found a bug about the XVM Minimap category.

If I activate the Labels option, it breaks the CTRL+Click on my minimap, basically not allowing to LeftClick for Ping, or RightClick for Arty zooming.

I was using the same mods as the previous version of the modpack (and WoT update), and everything was working fine, so i guess the mod broke with the new WoT update.

Cheers

Picture of the option in question

aslains.png

On 4/13/2022 at 11:43 PM, KommunistGangsta said:

Hi,

I've found a bug about the XVM Minimap category.

If I activate the Labels option, it breaks the CTRL+Click on my minimap, basically not allowing to LeftClick for Ping, or RightClick for Arty zooming.

I was using the same mods as the previous version of the modpack (and WoT update), and everything was working fine, so i guess the mod broke with the new WoT update.

Cheers

Picture of the option in question

aslains.png

How come that you even have Labels sections while I don't rotfl?

I Installed Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.16.1.0_03 and I can't see Labels anywhere in XVM section so my minimap is broken and I can't play arty when daily missions are focing me to.

p.s.

I don't have minimap section enabled at all, yet the bug persists..

Edited by pincup
5 minutes ago, pincup said:

How come that you even have Labels sections while I don't rotfl?

I Installed Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.16.1.0_03 and I can't see Labels anywhere in XVM section so my minimap is broken and I can't play arty when daily missions are focing me to.

p.s.

I don't have minimap section enabled at all, yet the bug persists..

The section with Labels were removed in latest modpack, changelog says: "- removed until fixed: XVM minimap labels [broken]"

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Quaksen said:

The section with Labels were removed in latest modpack, changelog says: "- removed until fixed: XVM minimap labels [broken]"

nonetheless I had to remove XVM altogether, cause despite disabling "XVM minimap" I could not ping nor change my target while playing arty 🤔

4 hours ago, pincup said:

nonetheless I had to remove XVM altogether, cause despite disabling "XVM minimap" I could not ping nor change my target while playing arty 🤔

Weird.

But it should be fixed in latest XVM and in latest modpack 🙂