Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.17.1.0 #03 & 04 not functioning properly.

I had to uninstall the Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.17.1.0 #03 & 04 because it wasn't functioning properly.  Although I selected otherwise, the log-in was
always 'automatic', so I couldn't see the selected 'Beach Party' or the 'Hetumoger' video.  Also, in battle, all players' names were tagged with the 'anonymizer symbol' even for those who were using their real IGN.  Also, the 'win probability' always showed 'Zero'.  (see attached picture).  I ran your diagnostic tool. I hope I loaded the correct log file, below.  Also, in today's battles, the team tank icons (at the top of the battle window, weren't correct [ie., our team had 2 LTs but the team icons only showed 1].

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

shot_002.jpg

• Administrator

1. All ok in your logs, except for errors in xvm.log from champi params list fix+xvm (this bug will only cause xvm to display vanilla tank tooltips except for xvm ones)

2. Login video will play only on login window, if you log-in automatically you will see no login video, also it shouldn't be paused (there is Play/Pause in top right corner of screen IIRC)

3. Player with anonymizer symbol - I don't know anything about such issue, to verify it I need to see replay from such battle + screenshot with proof

Win Chance will show zero if xvm stats are not activated and when you are using anonymizer, and in some battles where xvm is not working.

4. ?? No clue, without replays it's not possible to check, but sounds impossible to me, I never saw such bug.

OK, so you are saying that XVM is screwed up?  Then why is it part of your mod pac?  2. I repeat, there was no option to log in 'manually', it ALWAYS logged me in 'automatically' and did not give me a chance to click on 'other account'.  3., please enlarge the attached screenshot.  It clearly shows all players' names preceded by "--%" (which I always saw on anonymized players, before. 4. Another issue, there are no replays.  Even though I selected 'Replay Manager' in the mod pac, the REPLAYS folder is empty.  If I see this again, I'll try to get a copy of the battle replay and send it to you.

• Administrator

WoT diagnostic tool is not designed to validate mods, it will flag anything that is not vanilla WoT, so it's rather useless tool.

If you don't want to be auto-logged to the game, you have to disable it in game options (enable server selection or something like that in game options).

I currently cannot help you more as I have some RL things to do, but I ensure that 90% of your problems are user problem only, except for XVM which is what it is, but majority of it works, except for clan battles and stuff.

17 hours ago, AntonioAndolini said:

OK, so you are saying that XVM is screwed up?  Then why is it part of your mod pac?  2. I repeat, there was no option to log in 'manually', it ALWAYS logged me in 'automatically' and did not give me a chance to click on 'other account'.  3., please enlarge the attached screenshot.  It clearly shows all players' names preceded by "--%" (which I always saw on anonymized players, before. 4. Another issue, there are no replays.  Even though I selected 'Replay Manager' in the mod pac, the REPLAYS folder is empty.  If I see this again, I'll try to get a copy of the battle replay and send it to you.

xvm team has some issues, since most of their team are from Ukraine and Russia and the strongest member left a while ago.
stats shows ----% could indeed indicate they are using anonymizer, there could also be a few different reasons
xvm server down, something wrong with your online token or you are using anonymizer and already said is that xvm will not work at all in clan fights

make sure game is not running
go to the xvm website, inside the settings you can reset your "tokens" (pic) do that
activate your account on xvm website again, then start the game with admin rights 

according to the python there are no errors that would explain your issue
IN9AwCI.png

you have selected auto login in the xvm settings and if you are using WGcenter it will login automatic when you not have selected this option ingame
"display server selection upon game launch" general option, left bottom corner
urx8DaK.png

hope this helped, if not let me know what issues are left.

It worked!  Thanks for the tip about resetting XVM.  All the players showed up with their rating in the panels.  Also, the reason no replays were not being saved was because, even though I had selected 'Replays Manager' in the mod pac, the game defaulted to 'NONE' in the 'Enable Battle Recording' window, on the 'General' page in settings ( I reset the window to 'ALL' and it worked fine).  Previously, I don't remember having to reset that when I was running the mod pac.  Anyway, thanks for the knowledge.

Well, I thought it worked.  It seems that Wargaming has added an algorithm for 'auto-logging' even if you have the 'display server' box unchecked.  (See attached screenshot).

Could you please add a function to override the Wargaming auto-logging algorithm?  Even though those Hetumoger babes are probably in their 40's now, I still enjoy watching them while logging in.  It would be great if you get an updated collection of models for the 'adults only' ap?😁

Desktop Screenshot 2022.07.28 - 15.30.05.01.png

• 2 weeks later...