armor penetration indicator

• 2 months later...

hello id like to get help remembering which mod it is that makes a big crosshair appear when aiming at enemy tanks , it usually lights up green orange and red depending on if the shell will pen or not . i accidently dicovered it once and it worked for awhile but i now do not know what it was that was selected as i have updated your mod pack a few times since then and may have miss clicked something i wasnt aware of , today i am donating to you because i love your mods 

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Doomass420 said:

hello id like to get help remembering which mod it is that makes a big crosshair appear when aiming at enemy tanks , it usually lights up green orange and red depending on if the shell will pen or not . i accidently dicovered it once and it worked for awhile but i now do not know what it was that was selected as i have updated your mod pack a few times since then and may have miss clicked something i wasnt aware of , today i am donating to you because i love your mods 

This maybe? But it's showing penetration numbers under your crosshair:

e9201b10a2f17b2bff9d2340176f9f1e.png

Keep in mind that in next modpack update I'm reworking this section and you will have to select this mod again.

yeah i have this one check marked 

but thank you for all you do 

actually , the one im talking about will display a big crosshair over the enemy tank , theres the server penetration , then theres a big crosshair that appears due to the mod , i wish i had a screen shot to show you , actually let me see if i can find one i saw it earlier ill link it 

armor pen crosshair.jpg

see this person has a recticle mod and then theres what im guessing id something different (mod) because you can have the different (mod) with different crosshairs i was geussing it was the one you displayed with your picture but i always have that one checked anyways