MeltyMap's crosshair mod stutters and micro-moves in sniper mode

@Aslain, there is a problem with MeltyMap's crosshair mod - the crosshair stutters and micro-moves to every side in sniper mode.

I managed to fix the problem by overwriting files from installer with files from latest version of the mod but then also the configuration of the crosshair (zoom settings) are overwritten.

I have not used any updates BEFORE the installation of Aslain. I always uninstall old Aslain's modpack version and empty out "res_mods" folder before I apply the new installer.

In this case I have installed Aslain's modpack first and  overwritten files from MeltyMapsMathMod09701.zip.

I overwrote all files from the MeltyMapsMathMod09701.zip archive and problem was fixed but sniper zoom mode configuration was overwritten as well.

In the end I excluded to overwrite any files with "Zoom" in it's name from the archive. Problem was fixed as well which means the "Zoom" files are not the culprit.

Hi

Im not sure if you mean that the stutter problem disappeared?

If not: 

Please know that this is ment seriously when I ask if youre mouse 

(driver) could be the problem? 

Sometimes the problem can be elsewere and not the mod. 

Cleaning computer and installing new drivers, software could help

with strange occurances in game.

The stuttering problem (crosshair flicker in sniper mode) is fixed when I extract the files from this version - this eliminates the hardware/driver problem.

However, this is the complete version of MeltyMap's Math Mod and it overwrites a lot of Aslain mod pack settings, including the Zoom-out camera settings and more.

If I knew which files were only for crosshair part of the mod, I could pinpoint the problematic file.

• Administrator

The stuttering problem (crosshair flicker in sniper mode) is fixed when I extract the files from this version - this eliminates the hardware/driver problem.

However, this is the complete version of MeltyMap's Math Mod and it overwrites a lot of Aslain mod pack settings, including the Zoom-out camera settings and more.

If I knew which files were only for crosshair part of the mod, I could pinpoint the problematic file.

This is the exact version I have in modpack, all files matches, as you noticed it already comes with other scripts for zoom and stuff, but it's also the same I have in modpack (just optional, not stupidly forced like in Melty's crosshair)