Esther hitzones maybe not full mod or wrong files?

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Hi everyone, i'm new here, hope you can accept me in the community and can help me ☺️

As you can see in the image below, we got 2 zip, one has been downloaded from the original site of the mod, when the other one is from Aslain's modpack, there's a huge difference between these two. I tried to download it few times (4 to be exact) but it always gives an uncomplete mod, without in-game menu and other features.

I know that the menu is in russian language, but for example i'm ukrainian so i can understand what's written in it. So why cut the mod? Or it's just a mistake or something else? Or maybe only i've got this problem?
Hope you can help me and solve this "bug" or just update those missing files. I appreciate your job, thanks for the attention. My best regards!

hitzones.thumb.png.f397cb4c4e9cbc004a9819501f96bb81.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by XOrtefaxt
1 ora fa, Quaksen ha scritto:

A lot of the extra space by the "original" file, is the scripts inside.

Aslain doesn't use the mod menu and uses the skin files without those scripts.

Not sure what else might be different.

There's a lot of difference between the original mod, when you can choice how to show the hitzones, for example in Aslan's pack we got them always visible and other one thing that the hitzones going on the camos, so you can't clearly see them, when on the original mod when you aiming the enemy the camo disappears so you can clearly see those hitzones, it's frustrating to have a cutted mod. And after that. Finally after 2 hours i'm there again. So if you download the Esther hitzones from "original" (i think fake source) https://wotsite.net/zony-probitij/2114-shkurki-esteta-ot-sergeya-emets-dlya-world-of-tanks.html

you gonna get the cutted version without options. So i haved to install the Protanki modpack to show you the BIG difference (in my opinion, obviously)

So let's look at this shots

WorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-01_15_38_56.thumb.png.b3c9ad21179f86f0dc57c919a8b487a3.pngWorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-01_15_53_37.thumb.png.7d87cac1038ff3c012e78bbe7cfd59e3.png

WorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-01_28_08_77.thumb.png.cc4af0e8745fe303bd4920f034b92425.png

Ok, on this picks you can clearly see the difference, upper we got the original wich changes only when you aim an enemy while below we got the Aslain wich is always on... OK

WorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-01_17_02_06.thumb.png.0de61dd39080305568bd32056ca9e2f0.pngWorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-01_17_11_34.thumb.png.8c2562d14b74d202705c8dd144eee0de.pngWorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-01_29_32_98.thumb.png.70c4770c1d632154d2537eecd86d008d.png

Now we got another shots but this time the enemy tank has Camouflage, of course we gonna see always the hitzones but many times you gonna forget about them, cause you see them not so good like on the Original mod. Let's go for the last screens.

WorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-02_08_49_24.thumb.png.d805ab76e9d18c7ad28a735339d22513.pngWorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-02_08_41_41.thumb.png.46c440ed3d2c85f80179550d2aad98e3.pngWorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-02_14_58_30.thumb.png.96ab8afaa596f881bd3ddf97ae8da5ba.png

The last one, as you can see the original mod do not show the hitzones on the camouflages but it leaves the camouflage, to be more visible those zones, when you gonna look on camos with high dynamic coloros you don't gonna see the hitzones, so i hope you can fix that, because for me, maybe also for others, when the camo gonna off automatically it's much batter. especially when i have to shot the commander's hatch especially when it's small, and the enemy has a dark camo, this mod can help a lot when aiming.

PS. I know that there's a mod to disable definitely the camos, but it's not that, because with hitzones plus disabled camos the game becomes more like a lego puzzles, or just a joke, so i hope you can make the original mod work properly 😘

WorldofTanksScreenshot2023_04.22-01_59_19_89.thumb.png.3a1a1b17c19b5b06f130ccde88f4b7d2.png JUST A BONUS 😃

• Administrator
  • Solution

Yes those I have in my modpack are always on and it's intended. I have no plans to change that.

By the way the original mod is in the modpack, the one you linked from wotsite is modified, with added scripts and menu which I don't want to use for a reason. From what I know that hitzones are no longer developed so no new skins, also at some point some modders (not the original maker) started to add menu system. Be careful with using that website, it's filled with cheats, and you may not notice that you have extra stuff installed, like malware, cheats and whatnots.

• Upvote 1
7 ore fa, Aslain ha scritto:

Yes those I have in my modpack are always on and it's intended. I have no plans to change that.

By the way the original mod is in the modpack, the one you linked from wotsite is modified, with added scripts and menu which I don't want to use for a reason. From what I know that hitzones are no longer developed so no new skins, also at some point some modders (not the original maker) started to add menu system. Be careful with using that website, it's filled with cheats, and you may not notice that you have extra stuff installed, like malware, cheats and whatnots.

So, I'm doed some researches and finded a fully work version of that mod on wotspeak, i know, I know it's a site for cheat mods, 3 years ago I used a lot this site and never had malwares or other problems. I already tried the Esther mod from here and it fully works, runned Malwarebytes, Dr cureit and adwcleaner and there's no viruses. As I know the mod is still in developing, because it's a collaboration of Sergey yemets and protanki, so protanki still updating that mod sometimes, but there's no official sources for it, the full mod original mod is included only on their modpack, or as I said wotspeak has the copy of it with in game menu and all features

Edited by XOrtefaxt
8 minutes ago, XOrtefaxt said:

As I know the mod is still in developing

As far as I noticed, and like Aslain also mentioned, esther hitzones doesn't seem to be developed anymore.

Looks like the file dates were just blanked changed to something new. But modified dates are 2021ish.

• Upvote 1