Reticle disappear in battle

3 hours ago, Theolitius said:

have tried to recreate the issue without any success so far.
did you played onslaught before you started playing random battles?

do you have server reticle enabled or disabled in the game options?

Vv6QogY.png

I didn't played onslaught before and yes, i have server reticle enable in game options.

After installing the penultimate version I am detecting that sometimes at the beginning of a game after several, the sight does not appear and it is impossible to aim well, I mean the circle of sight, then I have to exit the game and start again

I have had this problem several times too, on different tanks and different maps.  Next game its back. Sometimes I've noticed that the reticle seems frozen in space somewhere but no longer moves.  It happens infrequently but often enough to be a problem.

Update: I've used both "Reticle Dispersion Pro" (by Champi) and Dispersion Reticle (with better reticle size only selected).  Both mods gave me about 15% of games with no reticle at all.  However, I was also using the "Armored Warfare (green)" crosshair mod.  I removed the crosshair mod and have played 20 games with Reticle Dispersion Pro with no issues.  I think there is may be a conflict between the reticle and crosshair mods, but I don't know why it only occurs 15% of the time.

• Upvote 1

In this last mod and the previous ones, the reticle, that is, the reticle circle is stuck at one point and does not follow the barrel, only if it is autoaimed, when removed it returns to be without movement at one point. It does not always happen 1 out of 3 games, I have already reinstalled the game and it remains the same

On 6/5/2023 at 1:40 AM, Aslain said:

Need logs, see my signature. @novich @Tam and others

Screenshots.zipToday I played 20 matches and had the bug in two of the matches.  Attached are the Aslains WOT logs and the screenshots (note I forgot for match 19, but it was not bugged).  Bugged games were match 10 (E100, Pilsen, Standard Battle) and match 17 (Ho-Ri 1, Mannerheim Line, Standard Battle)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip Screenshots.zip

• Upvote 1
On 6/7/2023 at 5:53 AM, Aslain said:

Suggestion from Champi is to uncheck this in game options:
image.png

I un-selected "Enable server reticle" and played 25 games today.  Not once did I get the "reticle disappear" bug.  I'll update if it occurs.

• Upvote 1
  • Administrator

Message from Pruszko: 
I will try to fix this error in the near future, but right now I'm just focusing on my master's degree
I will fix it when I have some time, although the randomness of the error may make it a bit difficult for me

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem. It's not there all the time, but sometimes the reticle just diseappear. Different tanks and maps. 

I am using Aslain newest version, and Dispersion Reticle - Dispersion Reticle: with Better Reticle Size by Jak_Atackka.

As you can see on my pictures, the reticle is stuck in spawn even if my tank is looking the other way and can shoot the other way. But reticle is not possible to get back in position and I can't use the reticle to see if I can penetrate tank in different areas or not.

Picture 079 shows that I have no reticle, picture 080 show where the reticle is.

shot_080.thumb.jpg.b6772738d79868075c1bdd45a88c25ce.jpgshot_079.thumb.jpg.c625f02b8707b11f285b3a935d3bb34a.jpg

• Administrator
1 hour ago, isbj0rnen said:

I have the same problem. It's not there all the time, but sometimes the reticle just diseappear. Different tanks and maps. 

I am using Aslain newest version, and Dispersion Reticle - Dispersion Reticle: with Better Reticle Size by Jak_Atackka.

As you can see on my pictures, the reticle is stuck in spawn even if my tank is looking the other way and can shoot the other way. But reticle is not possible to get back in position and I can't use the reticle to see if I can penetrate tank in different areas or not.

Picture 079 shows that I have no reticle, picture 080 show where the reticle is.

shot_080.thumb.jpg.b6772738d79868075c1bdd45a88c25ce.jpg

Workaround is to disable server reticle in the game options, or don't install this particular mod if too much trouble for you.