Carousel Extended doesn't show ships' better icons

Go to solution Solved by Aslain,

Hi Aslain,

Given the need to re-select everything out of memory I might have screwed something.

Yet C. E. is installed and it works just fine, but it's trademark replacement of the ships' silhouttes with the pictures even in "Rows" mode with 2, 3 or 4 rows is not working.

Also I didn't install the mod to enhance the FPS and Ping time in the upper left corner when in battle. Did I miss it or it has been removed?

@Capt_Oveur

Thanks

I already understood the need to re-select the mods. I did write it in my previous inquire.

Actually being warned before the update took place that this was going to happen, would have allow us to take screenshots of the previous mod-pack installed as reference, sparing lot of time and writing.

All I'm asking is if the "FPS & Ping" highlighting mod is still in the current mod-pack, and if so, what is its ref. number in the list of mods just for easier retrieval.

As for Cpt_Ouver, now the WOWS Forum is no more, I have no clue how to reach him.

Ty

• Administrator
  • Solution

You can always manually search this file (appears after 1st installation, in your case you could install empty modpack then make selections based on this file):

Games\World_of_Warships\Aslain_Modpack\Components_List.txt

This mods name is Pingometer, if you are serching for FPS, you will find the fps section in Tweaker only.

image.png.64a2b46185141a45f60b58056f82445c.png

• Like 1

Lesta changed how the ship boxes are generated in the carousel, it used to be coded in Unbound1 now it's Unbound2. So two former Carousel Extended features, fast scroll and the 3D ship images, are now implemented by separate Ub2 mods:

1. Carousel Fast Scroll
  2. XP to next ship + 3D ship icons on compact carousel

Both are in Aslain's modpack.

• Like 1