tab not working on what it should and use T key to mark doesnt work

when i press tab ingame instead of show me the player window it unlocks drag and drop to my Moe calculator and ingame statistics. at the same time i cant use the T key to mark on map or target. others in my clan has the same problem after update also using this modpack.

also crew autoreturn dont always work then i need to select the tank again. and it moves the crew very slow. slowe than equipment autoreturn.  but Minor issue just nice it works:-)

shot_002.jpg

shot_001.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

my settings isnt wrong.. nothing change there and have checked them.. when i press tab i got the CTRL function up and no window with crew list and so on like normal.. 

now i have restartet and everything is normal i can mark a target on T and see the interface when pressing tab but the issue will come again i guess maybe its the game doing something i dont know. im not the only one having it and all in my clan have it have mods also..

had the same issue after updating the game after the recent patch. Happend before I even reinstalled the mod pack. It seems to be a client issue and got resolved through a restart of the pc. Only had it happen twice and it did not happen again after installing the modpack.