CAN'T LOGIN WOWS WITH ASLAIN MODS 12.11.01 INSTALLED

Today after installed your update couldn't login and had logging in screen permanently active. Changed my password and managed to log in but in Co-op loading screen got disconnected and couldn't log in again. In my ticket to Wows answered that the issue lies with Aslain mods. Nevertheless after numerous tries with installation and uninstallation decided to install Wows mods, logged in the game and disconnected again in co-op loading screen. Did they managed to block all mods in world of warships? If so... I am asking if you had a similar issue today... and if it's possible to fix it somehow... 

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, SmileCRO said:

Did u find out what makes problems? I logged out and cant  login after I started battle, played with CV. I can login after battle is finished.

This problem cannot be checked because nobody is making a proper report with logs and clrear proof of concept. 

That modpack is available since 2 days, and only you two reporting problems with disconnections and inability to log in, maybe it's game bug.... The modpack definitely works.