Minimap by AutoSpy

Unfortunately I've to report that updating from pack#8 to pack#10 I've noticed an heavy downgrade in performance by my (old) PC.

There is especially a long freeze at the beginning of any match.

I had to reverse back to #8.

Thanks to Capt_Oveur for the nice try,  but I believe Minimap by Autospy might die sooner than Aslain has forseen in another chat.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, JeT said:

Unfortunately I've to report that updating from pack#8 to pack#10 I've noticed an heavy downgrade in performance by my (old) PC.

There is especially a long freeze at the beginning of any match.

I had to reverse back to #8.

Thanks to Capt_Oveur for the nice try,  but I believe Minimap by Autospy might die sooner than Aslain has forseen in another chat.

Like that? https://discord.com/channels/305615825413603338/1209818115014139976

Try without Carousel Fast Scroll. Let me know if this helped. You posted no logs, so I must guess.... Would be cool if you can attach a replay where you got this issue, also try if you have this issue too when you watching your replays.

59 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Like that? https://discord.com/channels/305615825413603338/1209818115014139976

Try without Carousel Fast Scroll. Let me know if this helped. You posted no logs, so I must guess.... Would be cool if you can attach a replay where you got this issue, also try if you have this issue too when you watching your replays.

I can attach my logs from Pack#8 (which is the same selection in Pack#10).

As for the replays I can satisfy your request right away by attaching a few from this morning.

Trying out will take me a bit of time to setup, thou I don't understand how a Port Mod (Carousel Fast Scroll) can affect the battles smoothness.

Thanks

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip 20240222_094049_PRSA110-Admiral-Nakhimov_44_Path_warrior.wowsreplay 20240222_114208_PBSA510-Malta_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay

Edited by JeT