9.8 not working

the 9.8 update isnt working for me.

I can download it, but it wont install.

First off while downloading, chrome saw aslains as a threat.

Then i ignored it and downloaded it.

I can load up the installer just fine, but then downloading and installing the files failed.

It's downloading the required mods at a max of 7kbps while i have a bad ass connection.

It ended up just giving me this error that there is something wrong with my connection, which there is not because i was able to download the setup file just fine, and fast.

so if anyone can tell me how to fix this please do.

i load instaler 4.4.0 but game crashes i take off i put stock mode and working i put again modpack And crash again when the load game for battle and i see player and the stats is stick here and game close automatic thanks

i load instaler 4.4.0 but game crashes i take off i put stock mode and working i put again modpack And crash again when the load game for battle and i see player and the stats is stick here and game close automatic thanks

Make sure you read and follow the directions at http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9-how-to-report-a-bug-or-issue/ in order to help Aslain solve your problem.

i load instaler 4.4.0 but game crashes i take off i put stock mode and working i put again modpack And crash again when the load game for battle and i see player and the stats is stick here and game close automatic thanks.

install mods w/o crosshair. I tried zayaz, overcross and deegies those makes game wont start.