Reticle Size Mod and garage background

Hi there,

After the latest update I have installed Aslain modpack as usual. This time the retical goes to the unusable tiny size. In the past i was able to fix that by disabling server reticle but not this time.

Also if I do not sellect alternative backgroung (asphalt in my case) the backgroung disapears completely ang\d all i get is like a grid (looks like an unfinished product).

I hope I'm just missing a setting or something like that.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

W.

• Administrator

In my post signature is link with info how to generate logs etc, attach that logs, and some proof of your problems in form of screenshots.

Reticle size can be only altered by mods that altering it, i.e. Better Reticle Size, Reticle Size Limit Remover, Reticle Dispersion Pro - if you are installing one of those, check the menu in garage for that mods (except for the moddle one, it has no menu).

Hi,

Thanks a lot, that actually fixed everything. I reinstalled the modpack, with fixed reticle sellected. Unchecked "replace background" in battle hits and everything works great. Reticle is as it should and garage backround is as always.

Thanks a bunch.