hello.I have problem with wot. almost everytime game crash.he crash when I go out from battle (killed,end of battle,..) or sometimes when I start the game.I get message "wargaming net error monitor-the application has stoped working.a problem occurred during the program execution flow and a report has been created. ".I have wot on previous computer,which one is much worse,then this new one.and he never crashed.I try played in safe mode,I deleted mods,and all was the same. I wish someone can help me,becouse i love this game,especcialy with yours mods.

wot mece ven.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

a few things you could try out, but expect it is pc related and not the game itsel

a quick google search showed it could be related to anti virus blocking WGCheck.exe, is post from wows could maybe help

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/pmegeu/psa_wargamingnet_error_monitorexe/

if that us not helping try check and repair
03EtdJ7.png

you could delete the WorldOfTanks folder at 
C:\Users\PC_NAME\AppData\Roaming\Wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks
that will clean out all cache/configs

try to re install the game
but you also have to check if other games are working fine, could be that some driver is outdated

so it is not really pinpoint advice, just a few regular checks you could do