Anyone get a in game official looking message that says you are using Protimod without permission?

The only mod I have in is Aslains and this official window popped up telling me that I was using their "mode"(yes mispelled) and it was OK, I just needed to click on this install button to get it fully functional.  I know it is not Aslains as I been using the same one he posted a few days after the update.  Just wondering how they hacked in to drop this official looking fish or hack in my game?  Wish I would have screenshot it but I closed the game(Alt F4) to avoid installing anything.

Anyone else get anything like this?  It appeared as English was not their native language in this popup.

• Administrator

Could you post aslains logs, this is most annoying crap I ever encountered in my modding life, bloody protanki crap people doing it. 

Maybe they are leftovers in modpack, but I cannot find it since they hide it in different and weird files... Only logs can help a bit.