Some keys stop working - have to start WOT again.

For many version of Aslain MODs, including the latest, everything works just fine. Then, simingly at random, when I start a new match, neither my number keys work nor the enter key - so I can't load different ammo, use a repair/medical kit, or hit Enter for chat.  I have to restart WOT after that in order for all the keys to work.  Then everything is fine for a while, then it happens again.  Is this a known problem?_Aslain_logs.zippython.log

Edited by whisper17

I didn't read "How to report a bug" until after I posted the message.  That's when I went back and attached the logs and then installed the latest version and clearing out the cache as recommended.  To expand on one of the symptoms....as I mentioned previously, when the problem occurs the Enter key doesn't open up Chat, it instead changes the screen away from full to a slightly smaller screen.  Hitting Enter again puts it back to full screen.  That's usually how I know the problem has happened.  Then I'll try the number keys and they, too, won't work.  I'll start recording games now and upload one when the problem occurs.  Thanks.

For many version of Aslain MODs, including the latest, everything works just fine. Then, simingly at random, when I start a new match, neither my number keys work nor the enter key - so I can't load different ammo, use a repair/medical kit, or hit Enter for chat.  I have to restart WOT after that in order for all the keys to work.  Then everything is fine for a while, then it happens again.  Is this a known problem?attachicon.gif_Aslain_logs.zipattachicon.gifpython.log

does not have to be aslain but i got this occurance yeasterday too and i am on aslain older version i think its 40 

i think its actually micropatch that was rolled out  after haloween