Render Range Change.

You can easily do that yourself, or wait till Aslain releases the next update.

minimap.xc contains the true/false toggle for the square

and the circle can be added in minimapCircles.xc :)

{ "enabled": true, "distance": 564,          "scale": 1, "thickness": 0.75, "alpha": 70, "color": "0xFF0000" },

Recommended: Notepad++

• Upvote 1
You can easily do that yourself, or wait till Aslain releases the next update. minimap.xc contains the true/false toggle for the square and the circle can be added in minimapCircles.xc :) { "enabled": true, "distance": 564, "scale": 1, "thickness": 0.75, "alpha": 70, "color": "0xFF0000" }, Recommended: Notepad++

That is exactly how I edited my file to show the new render distance. The hex code at the end can be changed to any color you choose, just pull up a list online if you do not know them by heart. I used to do that to my old XVM files back in the day.

To get to the minimapCircles.xc file, go to your WOT install location. Then click on: res_mods > configs > xvm > Aslain.     Open the file with notepad, then find where it says "View". Under there will be a number that says "445". Just change that to 564, and you will be set. You can change any value in that line and the game will respond without any errors. Just note that you must have the client closed before attempting!

Edited by kommador8t8