HELP game freezes

Aslain help! For 5-6 days I have a problem with the game, in fact with Aslain modes because i do not use anything else.My computor was at service today and it's all ockey with him. I downloaded the new version 9.12, and played a few games without mods and it was all ockey.Later I downloaded mods and he gave me the game freezes from before but it is interesting that I can see others playing but my tank can not be moved. GIVE ME SOME ADVICEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I deleted all modes and tried with another providers modes and it all worked.Now I returned again Aslain modes and it freezes me in the game again. I am sending you 2 images and the video clip from the battle where you can see my tank frozen.

_Aslain_logs.zip

post-4724-0-73803000-1448363079.jpg

replay_last_battle.wotreplay

Maybe noone answers because they don't have a solution?

I asked you something in the other thread, but you didn't reply back there.

Handbrake OFF In Sniper Mod For TD's

[Works with Dynamic Camera enabled only, otherwise game will hang up!]

Though, the tank you mention isn't a TD, so not sure if that is the cause...  :)
Just keep it in mind..

The same goes for you, starleafe :)

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

not handbrake issue!! it's a real problem!! and nobody knows why!! when playing arty, so because I stay in one place longer, the wasd keys stop responding. no problem when I keep moving, no problem with heavy, td-s, mediums in snipe mode. only with arty because I sit in one place longer. So please if anyone knows something (maybe one of the mod's having bug?)

Edited by starleafe
  • Administrator

not handbrake issue!! it's a real problem!! and nobody knows why!! when playing arty, so because I stay in one place longer, the wasd keys stop responding. no problem when I keep moving, no problem with heavy, td-s, mediums in snipe mode. only with arty because I sit in one place longer. So please if anyone knows something (maybe one of the mod's having bug?)

Do you have such issue? Post logs. Info in my signature.