Ctrl key doesn't work to move mouse cursor

I reinstalled the mod pack with less mods and I still have the same issue.  I'm trying to figure out what mod is doing it.  Its annoying when I can't click on the minimap or click YES to return to garage after my tank is destroyed.  

I did figure out you can use the arrow keys to select Yes to return to garage then hit Enter.

Also sometimes the Ctrl key works while my tank is alive , but after its dead it doesn't work properly as described above.

The issue only occurs when I'm using my artillery pieces. Several of my teammates have indicated that they have experienced the same problem. It usually occurs about halfway through the battle. You can still move the aiming reticle with the mouse, but you can't move to the minimap after holding the control key. I will however download a recent version and check to see what aiming mod I'm using. Will keep you posted if I discover where the bug exists. Thanks!!

I installed the latest update and found that the issue no longer exists. No changes were made to the modes I use.

Edited by auwingr