Game freezes, not responding, turns white

I've been experiencing this intermittently for a while, now it happens all the time and I can't play WoT unless I play vanilla.  I've tried all the suggested steps in the "how to report a bug" topic, and even deleted everything, including the files in %appdata%/Wargaming.net, and re-installed fresh.

I got to the point where Wot on the .17 update was mostly stable, but applying .18 today broke the game and reverting to .17 didn't help.  Usually it hangs immediately, and the mouse pointer isn't visible.  Sometimes the pointer is visible, but after I click on one or two things it hangs, and the only way to recover is to close the WoT window (I play in Windowed mode).  I'm running the latest GeForce drivers on my 780Ti, I'm running Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit with all updates, I have 32G RAM and 30% free space on my SSD.

I tried reducing and reducing the number of mods I install, with no help.  I tried starting with no mods and adding a few at a time, and the game would last longer before the hang (3 or 4 clicks).

I've included the files you need.  Thanks for your help Aslain!

--- update ---

I forgot to mention another new behavior: Although I haven't changed my password, now I have to type it in every time.

Also, I tried something that fixed things a bit: I rolled back the GeForce driver to the previous version.  I haven't played any games yet, but at least the garage seems to be working OK.  I'm still on my full load of mods installed by the .17 installer, but at least I can play!  :-) 

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by FetchTheCow

Hi

Seems youre system is bloated with old references and files.

Get a good cleaning software (Advanced Systemcare) and have it remove 

and go through youre system.

Also defrag (yeah I know but sometimes SSDs needs that too)

Sidenote: This has been addressed before but even I cant find old posts 

anymore  :huh:  No wonder players make new ones all the time  :)

• Administrator

Sidenote: This has been addressed before but even I cant find old posts 

anymore  :huh:  No wonder players make new ones all the time  :)

I do not remove old posts, so maybe the user has deleted/modified them, that's why you cannot find them.

• Administrator

I've been experiencing this intermittently for a while, now it happens all the time and I can't play WoT unless I play vanilla.  I've tried all the suggested steps in the "how to report a bug" topic, and even deleted everything, including the files in %appdata%/Wargaming.net, and re-installed fresh.

I got to the point where Wot on the .17 update was mostly stable, but applying .18 today broke the game and reverting to .17 didn't help.  Usually it hangs immediately, and the mouse pointer isn't visible.  Sometimes the pointer is visible, but after I click on one or two things it hangs, and the only way to recover is to close the WoT window (I play in Windowed mode).  I'm running the latest GeForce drivers on my 780Ti, I'm running Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit with all updates, I have 32G RAM and 30% free space on my SSD.

I tried reducing and reducing the number of mods I install, with no help.  I tried starting with no mods and adding a few at a time, and the game would last longer before the hang (3 or 4 clicks).

I've included the files you need.  Thanks for your help Aslain!

--- update ---

I forgot to mention another new behavior: Although I haven't changed my password, now I have to type it in every time.

Also, I tried something that fixed things a bit: I rolled back the GeForce driver to the previous version.  I haven't played any games yet, but at least the garage seems to be working OK.  I'm still on my full load of mods installed by the .17 installer, but at least I can play!  :-) 

i crashed once in 9.12, it was without any mods, I played a battle then it was suddenly gone and all I saw was windows desktop. Nothing in logs too, not a single error (except for WG errors, they introduced 9.12 with lots of errors you must know).

I do not remove old posts, so maybe the user has deleted/modified them, that's why you cannot find them.

Sorry for not explaining better.

I meant there are so many posts now in this forum. Sometimes I 

remember well what some of us wrote but I simply cant find the 

original thread/post because of the share amount    :(