Tank disappeared from list

Check carousel filters, you probably added it to reserve or something.

And where should be this filters? I didnt touch nothing. I just find it out as today I wanted to use it for the heavy tnk mission. I play normaly TDs.

So if I didnt touch filters - what else could it be???

It's in XVM, if you removes it, then it wont hide your tanks.

Try to uninstall the modpack and install my XVM config only and see if you still have issue.

but I have your xvm which is in the modpack - nothing else is installed.

Ok - but as I dont used it normaly - I will do that later.

Now I find it that way:

missingtank3.png

If you removed XVM, and the tank shows up, then you have the Churchill hidden / set as reserve.... select the reserve filter as Aslain told you to, and remove it from reserve.

(Select it like Aslain showed on this picture... the one where you replied with a picture of the filter NOT selected.. but you need to select it, to remove the tank from the reserve setting... hehe)

It's the only reason it's not showing with XVM installed.

NBs7odz.jpg

(Alternatively, though pointless if you do the above, you can go into: %AppData%\wargaming.net\WorldOfTanks\xvm\ and delete the file: tcarousel.reserve.dat)

Edited by Quaksen

NO - as I said i should see them all

missingtank.png

here you can all see - it has no filter activated - and however it doesn't apear.

I will uninstall your mod later - yes and then - I will take the time to put back all mods from the pack.

I will inform you later in the evening or tomorrow morning what if it is OK then or not. But again I have nor active filter in the carousel