Files for the selected notification voice are damaged or missing error

Having sound issues.  Seems battle sounds are muted and sometimes normal.  Thought it might be my settings so I went to check them.  Nothing seemed changed, but when I hit

OK I get the following message.

Files for the selected notification voice are damaged or missing, notification voice will be set by default.

Haven't installed any of the voice/sound mods off the pack and am running 3.9.4

Any help/advice appreciated.

Edit3:  See next post.

EDIT:  Actually getting this on any garage setting as I'm not getting any interface sounds.

Edit2:  After a WoT forum search I restarted - no change.  I then did a complete reboot (off then on) and the issue seems to be resolved.  Have interface sounds and now the battle sounds including crew voices are fine. 

But when I hit OK on any of the settings panel in garage I get the same message although all sounds seem to be working.  Can not use the speaker icon to hear crew voices in garage although I can now hear them in battle.

However, if I tweak settings in battle I don't get the message and the speaker icon for voices works in battle.

Battle sounds seem fine now so while that message is annoying I'm gonna put up for it as long as things seem to be working.

Edited by pabnchew

"Fix" was short lived.  As soon as I alt-tabbed out it went back to muffled sounds, no garage interface sounds. 

And as much as I tab out I don't want to have to reboot everytime so I'm reinstalling game.  I'll post new or edit to this what happens once it finishes and I get on the client.