Basically nothing installing correctly

So I've been using the installer for several months without a hitch now, but the latest update appears to have told more or less everything to take a hike. Here are the details:

OTM is just flat-out absent. You can see from Installer_CompList that I have quite a few OTM tweaks enabled, but currently all I have is stock wargaming markers as you can see here: https://gyazo.com/1f7f672f6a6c551babcc2b66bd3232c1

I have a hunch as to why this is happening, and would guess that this, from the battle loading screen, is pointing to the culprit:

c8495504bf5ad78af11e8942bb38abb7.png

Not knowing enough about XVM, I wouldn't even know where to begin looking to find the offending files or check for what's apparently missing, but hopefully the logs will shed some light on it for you.

And it's not just the XVM-based mods that are malfunctioning either; for example, I specifically disabled the garage clock mod, because I find it ugly and obnoxious, but since the updates, it's there every time I load up the game. The carousel mod isn't giving me my usual multi-line carousel, though that seems to be a commonly known issue right now anyway. Also, while the "skip intro movie" option is working fine, the "auto-login" option is not. I'm also getting that Javascript error from the installer that a few others have mentioned:

52c30390a328b82a39a18ca7f26f55e7.png

Basically, shit's broke as hell right now. I'm dog tired at the moment but tomorrow I'll going to try a complete reinstall of World of Tanks, just in case there's some leftover "ghost" file I don't know about that's messing with the configs since the update. In the meantime, hopefully the logs package will be of use.

AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS "LOL TURN OFF UR ANTIVIRUS": I don't have any. Haven't used any for years, don't need it either. I can guarantee that it is most definitely not the problem in my case at least.

_Aslain_logs.zip

I'm guessing that you tried running the installer as Admin already?

If not, please try that.

Another thing you could try is to simply move WoT to a different harddrive (that is not c:), install mods again and see if anything changes.

Things blocking could be any AntiVirus software, a Firewall or other security tools.

It could also be your OS itself not permitting the installer to write files to certain locations (like, a folder only has viewing rights but no writing rights).

Things like that are a pain to diagnose and Aslain stated a number of times that he's not going to be people's personal tech-support on issues like this.

E: Meh, Aslain fasta.. I call bush kemp!

Except nothing on my PC has changed for the last several weeks. Look, I've been programming for eleven years, I know my way around a computer; generally speaking, nothing happens on my computer without my say-so. I am the system administrator account, and can mess with files in \system32 if I need to. Unless there's something in the logs that mentions a specific program or error code interfering with the installation, I have no reason to suspect my computer or anything on it.

Again, I have no antivirus and haven't had it for years. There are no permission-locked locations on my computer. What I can say is that when the installer runs, the res_mods folder details show up thus:

c055f798989309a4202a400e8b3fc9d1.png

Is the partial read-only flag normal behavior? Based on what the 800A0046 script host error is usually about, this seems to be what's causing that, so the question is why the folder is constantly resetting to partial read-only mode.

Honestly, I'm not asking for personal tech support. But between 9.13 and 9.14, literally nothing on my computer changed - updated, installed or removed - for several weeks other than World of Tanks 9.14, followed by the latest installer from here. If you have no ideas at all as to why this would suddenly be happening, then I guess I'll just go back to vanilla.

res mods is read only?  That's a major issue right there.

Me and him have been going back and forth on the issue, My folder is marked the same way as his so we've ruled it out. This issue came up last night and we've tried many things to alleviate it with out success, The biggest reason we're bothering bringing it up here is because we really have nothing left to do but a clean install, which is being done as I speak. However it remains as he stated, Nothing on his computer has changed and he was using the installer without issue in the past.

What's boggling our minds is why mine is working without issue yet even when I send him the same Executable file his still isn't installing correctly. Further more by the fact that we both use similar mod set up ups. With any hope it's being caused by residual files in the game somewhere from the last update/last version of XVM and the clean install will help things along. But he'll answer that when he gets back from work later today. 

Edited by Octavian_Clef