2 minor issues

hi i got 2 minor isues, first xvm stats show personal rating instead of wn8 in game and i cant seem to find a way to change it, the other is on the mod were pressing c it should send the reload mesege to the team it sends the remaining shells instead of the reload time, if i press c during the reload will send the reload time instead, these are minor issues and dont matter much but others might be having the same issues, 
thanks you and thankyou for providing this service aslain :)

_Aslain_logs.zippython.log

ps sorry if i have any grammatical errors

Edited by darthvadell

thanks for the xvm tip! i havent played wot for a while and didnt know these changes!

as for the other one at least that is how i remember it working before, press c and reload and reload mesege go both at the same time, whats happening now i press c and the reload starts but the messege shows the remaining shells in container instead, if i am mistaken im sorry for the useles post and thanks again for everything

But as you said, you haven't played for a while... back then, you probably used the Radial Menu mod, which had the "reload spam" thingie when pressing C. That one reloaded and then sent message, regardless of clip ammo count.

The new one might just send a message, and not start your reload - need someone else to confirm or deny that though. :)