message popup "File 404"

I downloaded the newest version of xvm for wot and after I checked all necessary boxes then I pressed next the xvm started to downloading and instaling but then this mssg popup http://imgur.com/5hV3f2n

then I tried with an older version 9.14.17, the same problem occur...I pressed ok and installation was finished only thing for now, I saw it's missing when I entered the game is this, "Extended filters pack" were not installed....

I've done "Clean install" as well as "Remove contents of DLC"

I have even disabled antivirus 360 Total Security problem still exist...post-1943-0-10789000-1459278742_thumb.jp

http://imgur.com/4eVplsJ

post-1943-0-47431600-1459278745_thumb.jp

This is in folder "Logs" inside the game of WoT...if you meant this log...

21/03/2016 22:53:56    Cleaner: Start.
21/03/2016 22:53:56  ERROR: delete file: "C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\wg_cleaner_client_patch.dll"
system error: (0x20)"The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process."
21/03/2016 22:54:00    Cleaner: Stop.

Normally, when Aslain refers to "the logs", he just wants the _Aslain_logs.zip and python.log, located in the main WoT folder.

More info on that and general bug reports can be found here: http://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/9-how-to-report-a-bug-or-issue/

(a link to that is also in Aslain's signature)

As for the problem itself, it's probably just an issue with Aslain not updating the correct download link.

So the installer tries to get files from a location where the files aren't actually at.

Not a big issue and easily fixed, if Aslain knows which link needs the correction.

• Upvote 1

Thank you Almace! In the legendary Song of Roland, Almace, Almice or Almacia is the sword of Turpin, Archbishop of Reims, one of the last three Franks to die at the Battle of Roncevaux Pass, along with Roland (Orlando in Italian) and Gualter de Hum. Unlike Roland's ...

• Upvote 1

That's probably where Aslain forgot to update the download link then.

I'm glad you found the culprit yourself and can finish the installation now.

I've had a few of those since 2014 but it really isn't much of an issue.

Simply means that you just can't use this particular mod right now, until the download link is fixed.

Thanks for investigating the issue anyway. I'm sure that it helps out Aslain a lot.