lots or error in python log

should i disable  my virus software (avira) and firewall when downloading  the installer  and when running the game?? meaning that  it maybe blocking some stuff  or can i set it to allow ? 

my laptop is pretty new  .

ok i disabled my antivirus and firewall did a reinstall of mods ,  entered the game  , played a battle , noticed the game was fuzzy so pressed recommended graphics settings and it set it to low  my fps jumped up to 36 from usualy 18-20.  closed the game and checked the ptyhon logs  , still same errors

maybe im looking into it too much as  everything seems to be running ok when im playing but  heres    latest logs  

Edited by bubs79
  • Administrator

No, you may try it only durring installing, not durring download the installer from mediafire or other hostings.

I cannot do anything more for you, as it has to be done on your side, not here, and every pc is different. GL!

thanks aslain really appreciate the time you have giving to check things.  i always download from mediafire .

ive done malware scan antivirus scan rootscan etc computer is completely clean , ive totally uninstalled modpack and xvm  and used ccleaner .

i played the game   and then checked python log  and only a couple of errors   .

ive  just done a fresh install of your pack  with cache clean etc  so will see how it goes

python.log

Edited by bubs79