Custom Damage Direction Indicators don't function properly

Just a heads up, but for most of 9.14, versions 1 and 2 of the custom damage indicator haven't worked properly.

Currently, the first version sometimes fails to record the length of time since the hit, instead just displaying a 0 and refusing to update. I'd say it does this about 30% of the time.

The second version is cluttered to hell, so it's very hard to see, but I think it either lasts for only 5 seconds ( not a bug then, I guess) or it shuts off at random times. I can't tell because it's nearly impossible to read in combat.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Edited by TotenMaus
  • Administrator
18 hours ago, TotenMaus said:

Just a heads up, but for most of 9.14, versions 1 and 2 of the custom damage indicator haven't worked properly.

Currently, the first version sometimes fails to record the length of time since the hit, instead just displaying a 0 and refusing to update. I'd say it does this about 30% of the time.

The second version is cluttered to hell, so it's very hard to see, but I think it either lasts for only 5 seconds ( not a bug then, I guess) or it shuts off at random times. I can't tell because it's nearly impossible to read in combat.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Unfortunately these indicators are the only available now, and nobody is really updating them sicne very long time, maybe except the one stolen by protanki. So in short, I can do nothing about it, even if it works like that.