Advanced Battleloading when simple selected

I know this is not a major problem, but with 9.15 modpack, I'm getting the advanced battleloading window when I have simple battleloading selected. I've selected the remove and reset check boxes on the install. I've tried all versions of the 9.15 modpack. Attached is a screenshot of my selection screen, the game loading, and the other requested files.

Thanks for looking into this when you get the time, but it's obviously not a major problem.

_Aslain_logs.zip

shot_646.jpg

Capture1.PNG

python.log

• Upvote 1

There is no issue with the modpack. You must select the Start mode in the Players Panel section.

You have selected the large PP. Just select another one that you want and thats it.

The Simple battleloading is only in the loadingscreen.

The Start mode is the one that will be shown at the start of the battle, when the timer counts down.

5 minutes ago, corecroft27 said:

There is no issue with the modpack. You must select the Start mode in the Players Panel section.

You have selected the large PP. Just select another one that you want and thats it.

The Simple battleloading is only in the loadingscreen.

The Start mode is the one that will be shown at the start of the battle, when the timer counts down.

Correct.

The game is showing exactly as the selections in the installer.

Start mode is set to large, and it's showing the large one.

Change it to something else, if you want it to start as medium, for example :)

And further down the list, you'll find the various options for the short, meduim, medium 2 and large playerpanels :)

• Upvote 1

It's not the Player panel that I am talking about. It's the Simple battle loading vs advanced battle loading. The statistics which appear during the countdown. I had simple previously. I am seeing what's in advanced, and I want to see what's in simple.

simple battle loading.PNG

advanced battle loading.PNG

Battle loading is the loading screen, before you get into the battle to watch the 30 second countdown. I think you're mistaken the two?

If you want to watch something else while the 30 seconds counts down, you'll need to select it while waiting, I think... not 100% sure on that.

And after the battle starts for real, it'll switch back to the previous selection... again, not 100% sure.

Edited by Quaksen
  • Administrator
On 5/30/2016 at 6:12 PM, jwmusser said:

I know this is not a major problem, but with 9.15 modpack, I'm getting the advanced battleloading window when I have simple battleloading selected. I've selected the remove and reset check boxes on the install. I've tried all versions of the 9.15 modpack. Attached is a screenshot of my selection screen, the game loading, and the other requested files.

Thanks for looking into this when you get the time, but it's obviously not a major problem.

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Installed same mods as you:

QpaKWct.jpg