Show armor in Garage mods not working for me.

Problem:

Neither the Protanki nor Jove armor garage mod works for me.  Ideas?

Problem - Fixed:

Using 2 line carousel there are tanks missing in the garage (E100, Bulldog, T37, etc.)

If I go to the tank in the tech tree and choose show in garage, I can see it and use it.

If I disable XVM Carousel, the tanks are there.

Deleting the cache and dlc fixed it.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Please read better. Missing tanks are caused by something you did. Deleting cache most likely deletes the XVM files in the Wargaming Appdata folder, which "fixes" it.

It stores the reserved tanks in a file next to the World of Tanks files.

No.  I use Primary for tanks I am grinding.  Rest are reserve.  Not a filter issue.  Some tanks did not show unless I disabled XVM Carousel. I stated what fixed it in case anyone else searches they may find a solution.

Thank you for your arrogance and completely ignoring the problem I am having.  You are a huge help.

I am "ignoring" the other issue, as I don't know about that mod..

I am replying to the other part of your post.

If you can remove XVM Carousel, and the tanks show, then it is a filters issue, since you take the XVM filters away when you uninstall it.

As I said, you deleted the filter cache file, when you deleted the cache stuff.

Sorry for trying to explain how the filter works and such. Jesus christ.

ProTanki armor inspector is working fine.

(Right click a tank - Preview vehicle - top left corner, there's 3 buttons, one will have Russian text, click that)

Jove's however, doesn't seem to be working (missing from the button next to the notification center)

Do you currently have ProTanki's armor inspector installed? (and not Jove's, by accident when you tried)

That's the one with the Preview vehicle thingie. I tried it on my E75, which worked fine.

I installed your exact mod setup, using the Inf from your zip file, and the LOADINF program found here on Aslain's site.

Yeah, might have ended up with Jove, if you were testing :)

Good to know you see the Preview thingie, and did the menu work fine too? (Top left, the russian text button)

I've let Aslain know about the Jove one being broken a bit.

:D

Yeah, but I think you might be able to guess your way to what each of the options mean, once you've played around with it.

If you have a smartphone, you can try Google Translate on it, using the camera, it might be able to translate the text on your screen :)

• Administrator
13 hours ago, RumRunner151 said:

Problem:

Neither the Protanki nor Jove armor garage mod works for me.  Ideas?

Problem - Fixed:

Using 2 line carousel there are tanks missing in the garage (E100, Bulldog, T37, etc.)

If I go to the tank in the tech tree and choose show in garage, I can see it and use it.

If I disable XVM Carousel, the tanks are there.

Deleting the cache and dlc fixed it.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Mod conflict between "Show any vehicle in hangar" with ProTanki mod. When installed together you will lose Preview vehicle menu.

Jove is working fine.