WoWS v 5.8.0.0.3 issue on the Contour Icons

it conflicts with mods sharming hud_lib.swf (any dection icon changes, for example). disable them, and the player lists should work. that's how I fixed it.

also, there's a different section for reporting issues.

Yes.. those are the files we need.  I would start by removing   Sixth sense.  If you still have problems... then Over Target Markers.  Continue until you have your player panels back.  Then add the earlier removed mods back until you find the one that broke the player panels.

You could try manually renaming the folder inside res_mods to reflect the new version number or wait for Aslain to update the ModPack to work with the new version.  I know he is aware of the update and will put out an updated ModPack.

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Sniper said:

I hope this is what ur looking for.

WargamingGameUpdater.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

If not please let me know what files u need ok.

You have been advised to remove hud_lib mods, you said it didn't work, according to logs, you are still installing those.....

Mods sharing hud_lib.swf file
         Six sense, custom damage indicator & torpedo markers 

Ok thank you for helping me on the Contour Icons issue there are working now But what

do I do about the Camera's mods it's turning my port upside down when I try to use it and the 

mods sharing hu_lib.swf files shuts off the Contour icons when I'm in battle play.

Right now I have them turned off so I can play the game . But I would like to use them soon if possible.

Ok the Contour icons are working . But not when I add the   Mods sharing hud_lib.swf file
         Six sense, custom damage indicator & torpedo markers 

I takes of the Contour icons in battle play. so as of now I don't have that mod add

Please let me know when you have this issue back up and running . 

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Doc Skinner said:

I know that the hud_lib.swf has an issue with the contour icons that have an HP bar, but I just wanted to point out that it also doesn't seem to work with the Aslain's regular v2 icons that don't have the HP bar. I love the Aslain icons, but the v1 icons are a bit too small for me to read.

This is in 8.5.1.02

_Aslain_logs.zip

It's still has hp bars mod, it's just don't display them. Based on same files you know.

8 hours ago, Aslain said:

It's still has hp bars mod, it's just don't display them. Based on same files you know.

Ah, didn't know that. Any chance of the 125% scaling coming back? I really love your contour mod, but it's just too small for me to read. Old eyes, i suppose.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Sniper said:

ok now where does this file go in the WoWS files for it to work properly ?

Which file are you asking about?  The linked file in the post above your question was that users log files for us to look at.

On 7/13/2016 at 8:56 PM, Doc Skinner said:

I know that the hud_lib.swf has an issue with the contour icons that have an HP bar, but I just wanted to point out that it also doesn't seem to work with the Aslain's regular v2 icons that don't have the HP bar. I love the Aslain icons, but the v1 icons are a bit too small for me to read.

This is in 8.5.1.02

_Aslain_logs.zip

Because the Icons in this are referenced in many places, it makes it hard to make multiple graphics mods work. XVM created 40+mods together and thats the reason guys are spoiled.

Anyways, its simple really, you can only RUN 1!!! 1 visual type mod that changes any icons at all.

So make your choice wisely.

Really Idont see why this is so hard for many people. If they want these mods to work they can go and merge the xml files its actually easy just a ton of work. You have to list exactly what to load and where to load it from. otherwise game doesnt work

But if you don't know how to do that you will uninstall and reinstall and uninstall and reinstall WoWS game over and over just to try to get it again just to get it to work. That's why I send in donations so you can do it for me.

• Upvote 1

OK the now I do know their one Contour Icon working hud_lib.swf file and that is the Contour Icon by hakabase's Icons as of now that is all I have tried that I know that works. and for right now I'm happy thx Aslain tech support team for getting one working for me. Y'all are doing a great job keep it up.

Ok a new update on the WoWS 8.5.105  Contour Icons working with the   hud_lib.swf files . Well with only going though a few of the Contour Icons I found out that all of them work. Accept  accept the'' Swordfish Icons with HP bar''.