Black Screen and Critical Error

New patch wouldn't allow me to even log into game....had to uninstall aslain's mod all together. You'll have to uninstall, and wait until Aslain updates the new patch. It could be a little more time consuming this round because of the new UI- codebase wargaming changed to.

I had the same problem. When installing the mod pack check off the Beta install.  You will still get that 9.15.01 thing but once you change it to the correct 9.15.1  the game will work fine  altho many features in the mod pack no longer work such as any multi tiered carousel or all the info in each tank box

9 minutes ago, Splaticus said:

I had the same problem. When installing the mod pack check off the Beta install.  You will still get that 9.15.01 thing but once you change it to the correct 9.15.1  the game will work fine  altho many features in the mod pack no longer work such as any multi tiered carousel or all the info in each tank box

you would have thought  wg would implement    changing the amount of  tank rows   available, after putting in a filter too . this should have been a standard thing

54 minutes ago, bubs79 said:

you would have thought  wg would implement    changing the amount of  tank rows   available, after putting in a filter too . this should have been a standard thing

Yeah.. and you would have thought they'd do it to WoT, when they did it to WoWs... :) But nope.. :P