LegendaryStoners Nuke Mod - Please consider adding to your mod pack

I have edited the angel wings mod to display an atomic cloud when the enemy gets destroyed. If enough people like it. Then please ask for it to be included in future mod packs.

You must have the angel wings mod installed. Note it does not change the wings for the ally team only the enemy team.

Please make sure you back up the file markersDeadNormal.xc which should be located in your World_of_Tanks\res_mods\xvm\configs\Aslain This way you can restore it with out having to reinstall your Aslains mod pack again

Feed back is welcomed. both positive and negative.

LegendaryStoners Angel Wing Nukes.7z

Do to issues with the image links I have posted screen shots a couple post below.

post-1183-0-70926500-1413995425_thumb.jp

Perhaps a regional issue like with some youtube stuff (can't access certain content outside the US etc.)? Idk.

Your last post works for me anyway, so thanks for that. =)

You are welcome. I will say and i probably should of mention this before hand but it has only been tested on a few clients all of which are of the NA servers. If you do decide to give it ago please let me know if it worked for you or if you had any issues with it. I will update the original post with the name of the file that should be backed up just in case.

It's not really my cup of tea but I hope that others check it out at least and maybe like it (why I suggested the pix in the first place anyway).

Just to add, your initial post looks like this to me

post-142-0-19379000-1413833376_thumb.png

And when I try to open the image in a new tab, it gives me this

post-142-0-11708500-1413833377_thumb.png

Not sure if it's just me and/or browser/addon/region related. Only so you know about it and just add the pix like you did the 2nd time.

• 2 weeks later...

Verified working with current version of Aslains. the people that have used it like it. and the ones that like it wont install it on their own because its not an option in the aslain mod pack. kind of a catch 22. very simple mod to use and kind of nice change from the same old angel wings that are out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...