Access violation of address 026A3E38

So I ran the installer and right after it finished this error pops up. I can still run world of tanks but the mods that get installed seem to be rather random, compared to what I said to install. However, if I run world of tanks as an administrator then all the mods work fine. I have run the installer multiple types and get the same error each time.

Your python.log file may also be helpful.  It is also in the World_of_Tanks folder.

What is giving you this error message?  Is it Windows or your Anti-Virus etc?  Have you tried disabling your AV before installing?  There is absolutely nothing unsafe about Aslain's ModPack and I would have no fears of installing without AV.

Edited by Darth_Clicker
  • Administrator
9 hours ago, FluffyWhale said:

So I ran the installer and right after it finished this error pops up. I can still run world of tanks but the mods that get installed seem to be rather random, compared to what I said to install. However, if I run world of tanks as an administrator then all the mods work fine. I have run the installer multiple types and get the same error each time.

But what gives you this error, and at what moment, the game or modpackt? Can you show it on picture?

9 hours ago, FluffyWhale said:

Here is the python log, and a video of what exactly the error is. My anti-virus is not on.

ScreenCapture_9-22-2016 8.45.04 PM.wmv

python.log

Have you tried running Microsoft Fix It?  If not https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

may solve your problem.  It is free and safe as it is from Microsoft.

Apparently it is not called Fix It any longer.  But maybe that link will help.  Microsoft used to have a free downloadable program called Fix It.  But, I can not find it directly from Microsoft.  Third party sites offer it for download.....use those at your own risk.

• Upvote 2