side bar and hitzone skins not working

4 minutes ago, Aslain said:

btw. There is no longer enemy chat, it was removed by WG. You can only chat with your own team now, if it get's bugged press ESC or click on chat with mouse to regain focus.

I have no problem with the chat...the only problem I have is  side bar and hitzone skins

Is there a problem if I play with the same account from 2 PC's ?

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Lolo said:

I have no problem with the chat...the only problem I have is  side bar and hitzone skins

Is there a problem if I play with the same account from 2 PC's ?

Test this archive hitzone_skins_by_GoHaru_HD_916_1.7z if it is not corrupted, search it in Aslains_DLC_cache (located in WoT folder).

I linked it here, you can try to manualy download it too, and place there in case of problems.

Hitzone skin mod: only HD version is updated in the installer, standard (SD) version of the installer has not been updated. However, you can manually install the hitzone skin mod by downloading it by visiting this link: http://worldof-tanks.com/new-colored-hit-zones-of-the-tanks/ 

Note that there are other types of skin mod written by other people are available on the website for download. They all serve the same functions. 

Download the zip file and unzip to another folder of the same name. And follow the instructions on the website to manually copy and paste the folders within into the "Vehicle" folder. 

If updated, the newest version will be posted here: http://www.wotdb.info/addons#!/ Make sure you download the SD version. By the way, the mod's link is posted on the Aslain's modpack. The websites of many mods are posted in the link within the description box. Just select the mod, and the link will be posted at the bottom. Furthermore, make sure your default browser is Edge (by Microsoft). If it's chrome, you will get a technical error message instead. 

What is the sidebar??? Can you explain it in detail or post a sample screenshot?

Thank you,

Edited by CD4+T
  • Upvote 1