and another little quirk, . . .

12 hours ago, Quaksen said:

That weird bug with the buttons happens on vanilla WoT client too, from time to time. :(

I noticed the same thing but it seemed like it just happened a modpack or 2 ago and I haven't seen it recently, definitely not good if it's not a mod related issue as is suggested with vanilla WoT..... 

Just now, Davidinlv82 said:

I noticed the same thing but it seemed like it just happened a modpack or 2 ago and I haven't seen it recently, definitely not good if it's not a mod related issue as is suggested with vanilla WoT..... 

Yeah - have a look here: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/503803-9151-common-test-notification-center-fixed-but-bugged-in-0916/

Wow that is a long time to continue to have this problem, but it's not a consistent problem and not one that is worthy of all their attention since it seems so small and petty, not sure why the consistency is so sporadic like that either as it seems like just a few people have posted about it in the official forums not as many as you would expect if it was that large of a problem..... Makes me curious.....

10 hours ago, Davidinlv82 said:

Wow that is a long time to continue to have this problem, but it's not a consistent problem and not one that is worthy of all their attention since it seems so small and petty, not sure why the consistency is so sporadic like that either as it seems like just a few people have posted about it in the official forums not as many as you would expect if it was that large of a problem..... Makes me curious.....

are we thinking it's a WG issue or something quirky that appears/disappears with the evolution of the modpack?

FWIW, I'm still having the issue with the -19 iteration, still not able to get into the game in safe mode, wondering if I need to reinstall the game entirely.

Edited by Wm_Raub
added info
1 minute ago, Quaksen said:

The weird buttons issue (seeing Details or Reset / Tank Stats on invites and what not) seems to be a WG issue..

Only made worse, of course, by stats mods, since they add some other buttons too, hehe.

But it's happening on no-mods client too.

I would believe that WG has heard about it, would it be helpful or just a PIA to the developers for additional tickets?

If we know that they know about it.. then it's probably just annoying for themt o get more tickets about it... but do we know that they know? :P Hehe

I guess it wouldn't hurt to throw them a ticket, mentioning the bug, and linking the thread:  http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/503803-9151-common-test-notification-center-fixed-but-bugged-in-0916/