XVM not showing Player Stats. Everything else is working.

My XVM stopped showing player stats randomly on game yesterday. I tried logging out and logging back into the xvm site and reactivating my stats. They say they are activated in game. I also tried reinstalling aslain's. Lastly I have tried deleting my xvm tokens and reactivating my stats. That works for a single game but after one game the player stats go away. Everything else seems to be working fine. Any suggestions on what I could try next to get player stats to come back? 

The win chance works, all the minimap features are working. Just the player stats aren't showing up. This has has happened through three updates of aslain and I am updating aslain's again right now as I post this. I asked the same question over on the XVM forums and they said ask here because I use this modpack.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

Yes I have closed game while going to modxvm.com. I just updated this morning as I posted and my first game in xvm stats were showing. The second game it was gone again. I have now whitelisted the entire WOT folder in /games and also the wargaming folder under /username/appdata/roaming/wargaming etc. I'll repost again if that did or didn't fix the problem. Thank you for your quick response.

I have moved to new installer, still no change. If I install Aslain's it works for one game then stops working. Here are the new files. I made sure game was shut down when installing. I have occasionally started the installer while shutting down game but i wait to click ok until game is shut down. This has been going on for about 4 days or 3 updates give or take of Aslain's mod. I'm not convinced it is an Aslain's problem but more like a corrupt token issue of some type. Or something keeping xvm from coming through. After whitelisting all known folders that contain xvm tokens or wot folders, same result. No stats. Win chance still works fine as do minimap xvm options. Just no stats.

python.log

_Aslain_logs.zip

xvm.log

Edited by Everfalling

So I restarted my computer just in case WOT was still in the background somehow, reloaded aslains, re activated xvm. (I noticed there was a bad token line in the xvm log) Again I had 1 game where stats showed up, and one game where it did not. I appreciate the help even though I think we both know it isn't on your end. The xvm people are MUCH slower to respond lol.

• Administrator

Noticed that XVM devs on korean random don't like to check for problems too much,  if it comes to the english section of their forums. Maybe they are too busy maybe not, dunno what are their reasons, but it's the fact. I have no influence on tokens or stats, I can only change type of display, the rest is XVM team reposibility. They are administrating the stats server so not sure why they are sending you back to me. 

Their claim was I was using your modpack so it must be your fault. I still haven't heard any real response from them but I did paste my xvm.log so they can get a look at it. Thanks for the awesome modpack though. Been using it for years. Also thank you for the quick response. I didn't even know about the xvm.log as I'm not totally computer illiterate but I'm no genius either. The log definitely points to a corrupt token but I'm unsure what would corrupt it after a single game. Maybe it's corrupt on their end and I'm receiving a corrupt token. Who knows.

If you don't mind giving that a try

Making sure there's nothing left in res_mods, except for an empty folder with the version (0.9.16)

And then unpacking XVM to there, going to their website, do your thing, and then see what happens.

That would rule out everything else, apart from XVM itself, and if it's still broken, then the XVM team will have to look into it, and cannot just blame something else :)

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, Everfalling said:

Just tried xvm's own install and it has same problem. Thanks again for your time and effort.

Sure no problem. 

Btw. reinstall the modpack with clean up DLC folder, to get proper grandor's icons. Your current is bugged on the left side of PP.