Some big issues I was experiencing.

Hello, I'm here to report some big issues I was experiencing with Aslain's modpack.

I first downloaded the modpack about a month ago before the 9.4 update.

I closed my WOT client and I began installation of the modpack with what I wanted (I didn't chose anything like sounds or skins that would slow my FPS down)

I picked clean installation and I opened my game up and it was working fine, and then I went into battle. This was where the problems started occuring, my game would not load at all, it just stayed at the loading page for the whole battle.

So I tried figuring out what the problem was but I couldn't. I went into my res_mods folder and started doing random stuff hoping that something would make it work, and it did, I don't know what it was but it worked and the mod was as I expected it to be until the 9.4 update.

So when the 9.4 update came I had to reinstall the modpack and everything, I did that and picked "clean installation" again....

This time it was an even bigger mess. I had installed the modpack in battle after I died but my client wasn't running, I reopened the client and the gui's were just gone...my tank was black and nobody had an overhead gui on them, so I couldn't even tell who my team was....

I got back into my garage and all of the guis were gone except for the "Battle" button.

So I did what I did last time and messed around with my Res_mods folder and it worked.

But seriously, what the heck? 

You might have to attach some logs and/or pix, in order to convey your point and to help analyzing your situation.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but what I basically read is "Something wasn't working and then I changed something and then it worked".

This is not very helpful, in order to determine what's actually going on; let alone fixing it.

It could be a number of things and unless you can specify concrete things that weren't working and the things you have adjusted on your own, it's a guessing-game as to what could be wrong.

The only things that come to mind right now (which are things that usually go wrong when the PC isn't set up appropriately) are your Firewall/AntiVirus, which could be blocking some things from being installed or you using multiple locales, which can produce messed up files during installation.

However, those are merely guesses at this point.

If you can, please provide some more info to support your issue, so that it can be looked into more thoroughly.

You might have to attach some logs and/or pix, in order to convey your point and to help analyzing your situation.

I don't mean to be rude or anything but what I basically read is "Something wasn't working and then I changed something and then it worked".

This is not very helpful, in order to determine what's actually going on; let alone fixing it.

It could be a number of things and unless you can specify concrete things that weren't working and the things you have adjusted on your own, it's a guessing-game as to what could be wrong.

The only things that come to mind right now (which are things that usually go wrong when the PC isn't set up appropriately) are your Firewall/AntiVirus, which could be blocking some things from being installed or you using multiple locales, which can produce messed up files during installation.

However, those are merely guesses at this point.

If you can, please provide some more info to support your issue, so that it can be looked into more thoroughly.

adhTAv1.jpg602aDWC.jpg