Rainlords

Aslain's WoT essential-modpack

In hard days like this, when a new WOT-patch is daily released and some "sub-mod-packer" could not delivere...

there maybe should be a "WOT essential-modpack " with necessary implements and no "nice-to-have"-features...

a) to give aslain the chance to react fast

b) give us players the "must haves"

c) give aslain time to create and test a fullfilling modpack in a stable version

d) to minimize the expectations off all the guys and girl who wants a stable modpack 10 seconds aftet  WOT-Update...

Last but not least... Aslain has to decide if such a essential-modpack should be realised and which content it could have...

Just wanna start a discussion of what is a must-have and what nice-to-have.

I'm looking forward for your comments ;-)

Rainlords

aslain is  probably the fastest at getting a modpack out , everyone would agree who uses this mudpack .

I don't see the point of making must haves  as  everyone wud be  downloading many modpacks per day   and it would take aslain much much longer  doing it that way .

hes been doing it this way for a  very long time and every one appreciates it being done correctly . 

• Upvote 1

It will be definitely extra work, that I have to do, that means less time for the main modpack, keep this in mind too.

Thanks again Aslain for getting it updated so quickly.

Please be generous with the Donate button on the main page... Let's give some tangible thanks for all his hard work.

• Upvote 1