Aslain OTM has not showed porperly

I am using the v9.21.0.2 #05 installer

and i have clean-reinstalled for many times to locate the issues but i still fail to find the reason that the Aslain OTM is not shown as before

(beside that, other mods work porperly)

The only results is here and i have no idea what happened to me, what can i do to show the Aslain's OTM porperly? Thank you

shot_209.thumb.jpg.ddae167be70b2f3c60530bce8742b941.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

One important log is missing in your logs zip: _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf without it I'm unable to load same mods for tests :/

Aslo tell me more about my OTM, what is missing? What do you expect to see? Have a picture what it was before and is now?

13 hours ago, Aslain said:

One important log is missing in your logs zip: _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf without it I'm unable to load same mods for tests :/

Aslo tell me more about my OTM, what is missing? What do you expect to see? Have a picture what it was before and is now?

Thank you for your reply, i used the Logs_archiver many times but i still can't to find the file _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf in the zip and i couldn't found the file with the same name in game folder, sorry about that.

Regarding the OTM, this is the preview of the OTM mod and i expect to see after the installation:

OTM_aslain.jpg.d4dff35162e277ea22be4e23b29c9af0.jpg

And here is result after the installation in the battle, the player pannel (yellow circle) in the sides work great, but the OTM over the tank ( green & blue circle) is not same as the preview during the installation.

shot_208.thumb.jpg.3dc1470be845c9963e7bb1da8f5c4fe0.jpg

I found the reason finally, the installer has no problem, nothing bugs appear.

I noticed that i just ticked the " coloured by ally/enemy" option which caused the issue that i mentioned in the topic, i reinstalled again and the OTM comes back!

Thank you for your advising! The Aslain modpack is really convenient for mod installation, thank you very much!

Edited by Karl_E