Camo sharing mod not working right

ok.  the camo issue is apparent the moment i log on.   there is another mod related issue i need to tell you about as well and i have screenshots of it.     i have to go to an appt right now, so i will pick it back up when i get back....following your instructions.    i didn't realize you would get back to me with such lightening speed!   thank you

Edited by I_Saw_What_You_Did

Ok, i am back.   at the time of these logs i went to a tank where the current camo showing was not what i had been using.   this was the case for all my tanks.  they were using old camos that i used to use....or nothing at all.  not sure if this will be helpful.   Oh, and this started as soon as i updated to _7.  up to that point everything worked as it always has thru each update.  

Edited by I_Saw_What_You_Did

FIXED
I wish i could delete the previous posts.   When you mentioned the Auxilum, i went thru and found the issue.  i was either clicking the other remounting mod or had them both clicked.     now everything is back to normal.   sorry for being a dork.   
Thank you for your patience and assistance.