Norton reporting "Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe" as a virus, false positive?

Hi! Had a weird issue today where Norton Internet Security reported the above file as a virus and removed it, I took some screenshots of the report. This happened today with modpack version 1.4.1.0_03, as I haven't updated in a few days.

Weird thing is the game was not even running when this happened, I just booted up the computer and got the message.

norton1.png

norton2.png

norton3.png

They get flagged because they are home brew applications that are not commonly used across the internet. Generally you see everyone around using Aslains modpack and the optional tools. The flag you post is a common occurrence across many antivirus solutions. You know better than some silly AI, use the 'restore' to get your files back and ignore it again next time. 

Heur.AdvML.C is a heuristic detection designed to generically detect malicious files using advanced machine learning technology. A file detected by this detection name is deemed by Symantec to pose a risk to users and is therefore blocked from accessing the computer.