2 wot folders?

Hello folks 

Is it me or is there now two world of tanks folders where mods go in?

I have one called World_of_Tanks and one called World_of_Tanks_EU

Is a new form recent update?

Should I delete one of them?

Many thanks

You probably installed the game twice? That's really the only explanation.. or you picked the wrong folder (and created one) while installing the modpack.

Figure out which one that your actual game is in, and remove the other one. (Check dates of files and what not)

25 minutes ago, castamir said:

Is it me or is there now two world of tanks folders where mods go in?

nope, it's you...

I have one called World_of_Tanks and one called World_of_Tanks_EU
-are they full clients? did you use multiple clients in the past or do you play on multiple regions?
also are you using wargaming game center or standalone wot launcher to start game?

Should I delete one of them?
-umm probably? if you don't use multiple clients and only playing on 1 region (EU,NA...)
my guess is World_of_Tanks_EU is the main one, but to be sure best to double check first.

Compare them in size, version numbers inside mods and res_mods, or look inside version.xml
...idk posting logs might help.

many thanks for this guys

I restored my PC as uninstalled WOt but upon re installing the game it comes with something called wargaming center which i hate the look of.

I restored my pc to an earlier date and got my older style WOT which I much prefer .

I assume it was doing this I ended up with two WOT folders I can now safely delete the eu one as my current (older style) WOT points to just World_of_Tanks